CTN Centre offers conference production and management services to companies wishing to organise local and international seminars, conferences or exhibitions. Our approach is founded upon understanding your target audience and objectives. Our professional team can give you a winning hand in producing or co-organising an event on your behalf. Outsourcing our Events Team will undoubtedly help your organisation to save time and money. We can offer individual or all of the services below according to your requirements:
- Planning – research and consultancy on choosing theme, location and budget management;
- Agenda development – programme production and content coordination;
- Communication – approaching companies, trade associations and government bodies;
- Design & print – creation of web & print materials, printing and production of corporate gifts;
- Marketing – promoting an event via online and print media, direct e-mailing and tele-marketing;
- Speaker acquisition – securing top level speakers;
- Selling – delegate passes, exhibition stands, advertising and sponsorship;
- Logistic management – organising accommodation, transfers and visas;
- Language translations – providing interpreters for voice-overs and document translations;
- Organisation of social functions – such as field trips, receptions, excursions;
- Technical equipment – setting up all necessary equipment including audio/video recording;
- Onsite management – conducting registration, customer support and event execution.
Conference programmes are carefully researched and are designed based on the feedback we get directly from leading industry players, trade associations and government bodies. Presentations that are made at the event are non-commercial and are there to offer strategic information, which enable a participating company to use it for their strategy development.
From 2005 we have managed and organised international conferences, seminars, forums, congresses, fairs and partly exhibitions in Europe, USA, China, Russia and CIS, UAE and Turkey. The industry sectors of our events are various and include: ferrous and non-ferrous metals, energy, grain, textile, construction, cement, logistics and transportation, automotive, IT and other. At present we organize in excess of 18 conferences per year. Up-to-date we have completed over 150 international events.